Professional Program in Health Administration
The mission of the undergraduate Health Administration Program is to develop a diverse population of students by providing access to health administration education and developing practice ready graduates.
Click here to apply.
||Accepted:February 15 to April 9
||$85.00 PAY HERE
|Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
Suggested from two of the following:
- Employment Supervisor
- Supervisor of Volunteer Activities
||2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of prerequisite courses in degree plan
- Listed courses must be completed by the entering Fall semester (Page 2 of the degree plan shows approved substitute courses)
- Interviews are scheduled for students who meet the initial program requirements.
- Candidates will be notified by email regarding scheduled interview times and locations.
- Students must be in good standing, both academically and non-academically.
- Students must complete a pre-assessment, which includes a writing sample.
|Program/ Internship Requirements
- Students must have a social security number at the time of admission.
- Students must pass a background check and drug screening, as well as being subject to random background and/or drug screening tests.
- Students are responsible for all associated fees.
- Possible vaccination requirements.
||Incomplete applications will not be considered.
HA Degree Plan(PDF)