Transfer Admissions Requirements:
- Completed Application for Admission or Apply TSU
- $42.00 application fee (Non-refundable) - Pay Application Fee Online
No application will be processed without the required application fee or approved fee waiver
- At least 15 semester hours of college-level credits and grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- If you will have fewer than 15 semester hours at the time of applying, have your high school transcript and ACT or SAT score(s) sent to Texas Southern University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Students must have graduated from high school within two academic years in which they are applying for us to review high school credentials).
- Forward all official transcripts from each institution attended to: Electronically through an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) system, e.g. Speede/TRex, Parchment/Naviance, National Student Clearinghouse and Greenlight or mailed to:
Texas Southern University
Office of Admissions - Bell Building
3100 Cleburne Street, Houston, TX 77004
Texas Southern University's Transfer Process is Simple!
At TSU, students who have attended another college or university prior to seeking admission to Texas Southern University are considered transfer students.
As a transfer-friendly school, we want you to get credit for as many of your previously taken courses and exams as possible. Through the TSU Tiger Transfer Hub, it takes just a few minutes to get an estimate of how your credits will transfer to TSU and compare degree programs offered.