Tuition and fees for each academic year are set by the Texas Southern Board of Regents. Beginning in Fall 2014, all incoming freshmen and first-time transfer students will have the option of selecting a Fixed Rate Tuition plan, which guarantees your tuition rate will be fixed for 4 academic years (12 consecutive semesters).
Please visit the Fixed Rate Tuition Plan FAQ for more information.
The deadline for payment of tuition and fees is by the 1st day of the semester unless the student has a financial aid deferment or is enrolled in an Installment Plan. Students who do not have a financial aid deferment or are not enrolled in an installment plan may incur an additional $104 late payment charge.
Students who do not make satisfactory payment arrangements will have their classes canceled on the 20th class day for Fall and Spring semesters and on the 15th class day for the Summer semesters.
2023 Summer Mini-mester
Fall 2022 - Spring 2023
- Fall Undergraduate Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Graduate and Professional Program Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Online Graduate Degree Program Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Summer Undergraduate Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Summer Graduate and Professional Program Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Summer Online Graduate Degree Program Tuition and Fee Schedule
Special Course Fee