Title IX Staff Completed TrainingsTitle IX regulations require University officials responsible for responding, investigating, and adjudicating Title IX incidents must complete annual training and publish documents verifying training. Texas Southern University Officials (i.e., Title IX Coordinator, Investigators, Hearing Officers, and Informal Resolution Facilitators) completed training that addressed items such as: Title IX jurisdiction; Understanding sexual harassment; How to conduct investigations with impartiality and without bias; and How to conduct hearings and informal resolutions.
Texas Southern University Officials completed the required training with Bricker and Eckler Attorney at Law. Copies of the training documents are listed below:
- Investigator Training: Level 2 Title IX Investigator Training – Slides PDF
- Decision Maker Training: Level 2 Decision-Maker Training – Slides PDF
- Appeals Officer Training: Level 2 Appeals Officer Training – Slides PDF
- Informal Resolution Officer Training: Informal Resolution Officer Training – Slides PDF
- Title IX Coordinator Level 2 Training Slides PDF
- ATIXA: Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision Maker Training – Slides PDF
- ATIXA: Title IX Coordinator Level One Training - Slides PDF
Annual HB 1735 Trauma Informed Training
University Departments and Organizations can request personalized Title IX trainings. To request trainings, please email requests to the Office of Title IX at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Office of Title IX if you have questions.