All New Applicants (Requirements):
- Admitted to Texas Southern University (TSU)
- A valid meningitis shot record must be submitted to the TSU health center. Applicants can submit the record online at https://tsu.medicatconnect.com/
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $200 is required 48 hours after submitting a housing application
- If you are an out of state student and have been awarded the Parent PLUS loan that loan must be approved before that loan can be counted in your financial aid awarded amount.
- Students without financial aid must pay $200 administrative fee + 1st monthly installment payment
To access the housing application, a valid meningitis shot record must be submitted to the TSU Health Center. Students can submit the record online at https://tsu.medicatconnect.com/
NOTE: The administrative fee is not a DEPOSIT and/or guarantee a room reservation; room reservation is assigned upon BOTH signing a lease contract & paying your 1st-month installment.
The Office of Residential Life & Housing aims to support the learning experience of each student by creating a safe, supportive learning environment for academics as expressed in the TSU motto “excellence in achievement.” This will be accomplished through the efforts of professional staff and student leaders by providing safe, clean, well-maintained residential communities and through various educational & social programming opportunities for students’ growth and development.